- A deposit of one third (to nearest £10), together with a signed booking form, is required to book the property. Telephone reservations are accepted subject to receipt of the deposit and booking form within the following 7 days.
- Following receipt of your deposit, you will be sent confirmation of your reservation. The contract of hire, and liability for the full rental, becomes effective on despatch of this confirmation.
- The balance of the rental is to be paid 6 weeks before the start of the holiday otherwise the booking may be deemed as cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation your deposit will not be refunded. Should cancellation take place less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday the rental is payable in full. It is therefore recommended that you consider taking out suitable holiday insurance.
- The price quoted on the website calendar is for 7 nights accommodation. Included in the price is gas, electricity and bed linen. Towels are not provided.
- No pets are allowed in Osprey Cottage.
- Access details to the cottage and travel directions will be made known to visitors at the time full payment is made.
- We operate a no smoking/vaping policy throughout the cottage. The use of candles is prohibited Please adhere to this.
- The cottage will be available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival. Please vacate the premises before 11.00 am on the day of departure.
- Access to the property, either by ourselves or a representative, shall be allowed at any reasonable time during holiday occupancy.
- We are unable to accept liability to any member of the holiday party for any personal injury or sickness, loss or damage to property, including vehicles, however sustained, nor for the loss or theft of belongings and/or money during their stay.
- Should, for reasons beyond our control, the cottage be rendered unsuitable for letting on the dates booked, all money paid will be returned in full. There would be no further claim against us.
- Please note that the person named on the booking form will be liable for the cost of any breakages or damage to the property. You are expected to leave Osprey Cottage in a clean and tidy condition.
- Please report any problems or breakages as soon as possible in order that they can be rectified
For Quality Holiday
Cottages in Keswick, The Lake District, Cumbria, North West England,