- A deposit of £100, together with a signed reservation
form, is required to book the property. Telephone reservations
are accepted subject to receipt of the deposit and reservation
form within the following 7 days.
- Following receipt of your deposit, you will be sent confirmation
of your reservation. The contract of hire, and liability
for the full rental, becomes effective on despatch of this
- The balance of the rental is to be paid 6 weeks before
the start of the holiday otherwise the booking may be deemed
- In the event of cancellation your deposit will not be refunded. Should cancellation take place less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday the rental is payable in full. It is therefore recomended that you consider taking out suitable holiday insurance.
- No pets are allowed in Osprey Cottage.
- We operate a no smoking policy throughout the cottage.
Please adhere to this.
- The cottage will be available from 4.00 pm on the day
of arrival. Please vacate the premises before 11.00
am on the day of departure.
- Access to the property, either by myself, or a representative,
shall be allowed at any reasonable time during holiday occupancy.
- We are unable to accept liability to any member of the
holiday party for any personal injury or sickness, loss
or damage to property, including vehicles, however sustained,
nor for the loss or theft of belongings and/or money during
- Should, for reasons beyond our control, the cottage be
rendered unsuitable for letting on the dates booked, all
money paid will be returned in full. There would be
no further claim against us.
- Please note that the person named on the booking form will
be liable for the cost of any breakages or damage to the property.
You are expected to leave Osprey Cottage in a clean and tidy
- You consent to the personal information obtained using the
'Booking Form' being held on our database. This will not be
disclosed to any third party.
For Quality Holiday
Cottages in Keswick, The Lake District, Cumbria, North West England,